Tuesday, July 28, 2009

No two people are the same.

In the past few weeks, I've been speaking with a few friends and some of them have expressed concern with some of the people in their life who is trying to make them be a carbon copy of someone else. I've noticed that sometimes, people are upset when you do something that is different from what they feel like you should be doing.

When God created us, He made us all to be unique individuals. I've been thinking about this for quite some time and what I believe is this, these 'friends' really have some personal issues within and they are trying to take it out on others. I think if everyone would focus on their personal life, things would be a whole lot better.

Allow your friends to be the individual God created him/her to be!

Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment