Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Casting pearls before swine!

Some people know exactly what they want to do from an early age and for others it takes a while for them to figure it out. When I was younger I didn't have a specific dream that I wanted to pursue when I got older. I said the usual career choices such as nurse, lawyer, and teacher. When I first went away to college I was going to major in Computer Science. After taking and failing COBOL twice, I had to find a more realistic major. 

I then decided to do Fashion Merchandising. That was pretty cool and I wish I would have stayed with it. Once I left school and had to complete my degree at home, I needed a different major. English Education was it! I always trained my coworkers when I worked in the private sector so why not.

Yesterday I was in a meeting and I finally understood what the scripture that talks about casting your pearls before swine because they will take them and trample on it. I have decided to get my pearls and hold them tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment