Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Protecting Your Brand!





I went to a movie screening of The Best Man Holiday on Friday and it was a less than stellar event. From my understanding (the theaters management), the promoter was only sold 100 tickets but he in turn oversold the event. I'm not sure how many seats were oversold but by my estimate it was at least 500!

Last night my sister got tickets for a screening for the same movie but a different event company was hosting. Upon our arrival, the manager was sitting at a table checking in the guests and issuing wristbands for admittance. There was a private theater where complimentary cocktails courtesy of Grand Marnier were being served. 

Everything was delightful! The hostess was such a joy. She made sure she stopped by periodically as we were mingling to see if everything was okay.
Everyone seemed to be having a wonderful time. When I told her about the event on Friday and the level of disorganization she was appalled. She also said "If I can't do it like this, it's not being done. I have a brand to protect!"

I really liked that she knows and understand how important her brand is and will protect it at any cost. This young woman is really making strides and I will support Events by Eve in the near future!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Branding is truly important. We are building our school's brand! It keeps people coming back for more.

    ReplyDelete