Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Quality Customer Service is becoming a fleeting memory.

Just recently a new Mariano's grocery store opened. Every time I go there I encounter very polite employees. I believe that's one of the reasons I keep going back. The quality customer service.

Friday evening The Best Man Holiday came out. I decided to support my former hairstylist and go to her private movie screening. The tickets for this event cost $20. This included complimentary wine, cheese and the opportunity to shop with various vendors. 

Upon arrival, there were no clear signs to direct the guests where they should go. After speaking with some other movie goers my party and I realized we were in the wrong line.  The line we got in was for people who bought the Groupon. 

We finally got in the correct line and when we redeemed our tickets for the actual movie ticket, we were informed that our show time was one hour later than we had anticipated. 

The theater management nor the event promoter seemed to understand the frustration of many of the guests. The manager kept saying they sold the promoter a certain about of tickets and she couldn't do anything about the promoter overselling the seats. 

There were a number of other issues and I will address them at a later date. The entire experience was interesting to say the least and one that I will never forget. I vowed that evening to never support this individual.  


No comments:

Post a Comment